1. The Morton County Fair Association and Fair Exhibitors shall not be responsible for injury to any person, item or animal that is present on the Fair Grounds or in any exhibit building.
2. No exhibits are to be removed before 2:00 p.m. CDT on Sunday. Anyone who removes exhibits before that time must forfeit all prize money, trophies, and ribbons. Exhibits not removed Sunday by 5:30 p.m. CDT or arrangements made for their removal, will become property of the Morton County Fair Board.
3. All reasonable precautions will be taken, but the Fair Board will not be responsible for loss, theft, breakage or damage of any animal or exhibit.
4. The Morton County Fair Board reserves the final and absolute right to interpret these rules and regulations, to arbitrarily settle and determine all matters, questions and differences in regard thereto, connected with, or
incident to the Fair.
5. The Fair Board reserves the right to formulate and announce new rules to meet emergencies that may arise later and during the Fair, and to adjudicate all matters arising from the Fair after it is held.
6. The Fair Board will carefully guard against extortion in any form practiced on patrons of the Fair. A violation of this rule will cause forfeiture of contract and money paid and involve expulsion from the grounds as the management
may direct. Any Fair patron purchasing goods from an exhibitor does so at his own risk.
7. No claim for injury to any person or property shall ever be asserted or suit instituted or maintained against Morton County Fair, its officers or their agents, or on behalf of any person, firm or corporation or their agents, representatives, servants or employees having license or privilege to exhibit on the Fairgrounds or occupying space.
8. The Morton County Fair Board reserves the right to prescribe the dimensions and regulate the position of all signs and booths and generally to direct the arrangement of articles on exhibition so far as the same may be necessary to secure harmony and attractive appearance.
No dogs or pets (except on leash and accompanied by owner) will be allowed on grounds and all must have proof of shots. No pets will be allowed in the show area or grandstand area during events or performances.
The Morton County Fair Association reserves the right to have an animal removed from the premises in the event that the above conditions are not met or the animal is perceived to pose a threat or unreasonable inconvenience to Fair patrons.
To reduce the liability and risk to the Morton County Fair Association , the following policy has been put into place:
All golf carts and ATV use by fair patrons is banned. Golf carts and ATV’s shall be used for official use only by fair board members, safety officials and parking attendants.
NO DRONES allowed on fairgrounds